Problem of greasy exhaust air
In addition to being unhygienic, soiled extraction systems also carry a risk of catching fire or exploding. Choose maximum safety with minimal downtime: Gesa Hygiene-Gruppe has developed the patented Scorpion® procedure for cleaning ventilation equipment for kitchens.
The right solution for you will be worked out within the Scorpion® procedure.
A fast, efficient and environmentally friendly technology that prevents damage caused by residual humidity. Since little disassembly is required for this, downtimes are kept to a minimum. The removed deposits are disposed of correctly. Our experienced experts use dry, wet, steam, suction and blasting processes for this. We will devise the perfect solution for you after an on-site inspection.
Systematic hygiene-related and technical maintenance saves time and money.
Opt for a maintenance agreement with us and we will take care of everything. Grease loads in the exhaust air pipes, and thus the risk of fire, are minimised as much as possible.
- Cleaning of aerosol separators, grease filters and dummy plates
- Cleaning of entire ventilation equipment for kitchens, including all components, based on the Scorpion® procedure
- Hygienic maintenance of extractor hoods and ventilation ceilings of all types and manufacturers
- Inserting inspection openings
- Camera inspections
- Fire load inspections
- Before and after documentation
The benefits for you:
- Delegate your responsibility: You will receive before and after documentation or certificates as evidence of the service.
- We comply strictly with all current regulations. This means you are also protecting your staff at the same time.
- Environmentally friendly: The agents we use are 100% biodegradable.
- Save energy costs by removing deposits from the extraction ventilator.
- Inserting inspection openings will make your systems fireproof, even deep down.