Treatment of commercial kitchen exhaust air systems according to VDI 2052 and DGUV regulation 110-003
Professional hygiene treatment for operational safety and employee protection
Polluted exhaust air systems are not only unhygienic, but also pose a significant risk of fire and explosion. In kitchens, the air is polluted by odors, grease components and gaseous combustion products. This grease contamination in the exhaust air lines creates a significant fire risk if not properly cleaned.
High requirements for hygiene
The task of an air handling unit in kitchens is to prevent contamination of food during preparation, storage and distribution by the incoming air. In addition, odours, pollutants and other gaseous substances should be removed without detours via the exhaust air.
The operator of kitchen ventilation systems must ensure that all relevant components are in a functional as well as technically and hygienically flawless condition. Proper cleaning, especially of aerosol separators, kitchen ventilation bonnets, kitchen ventilation ceilings, exhaust air motors and exhaust air ducts, is therefore required by the professional associations, legislators and insurance companies as state of the art. Special know-how is required to optimally clean kitchen exhaust air systems up to the exhaust air outlet. In addition, maintenance planning must be prepared, and maintenance and inspection intervals must be defined and documented.
Systematic hygienic-technical maintenance saves time and costs
- Cleaning of aerosol separators, grease traps and blind plates
- Cleaning of complete kitchen exhaust air systems including all components according to the *Scorpion® method
- Hygienic maintenance of cooker hoods and ventilating ceilings of all types and manufacturers
- Insertion of inspection openings
- Camera inspections
- Fire load inspections
- Before and after documentation
- Choose a maintenance contract with us - and you won't have to worry about a thing. The grease load in the exhaust air lines and thus the fire risk are minimized as far as possible.
Choose a maintenance contract with us - and you won't have to worry about a thing. The grease load in the exhaust air lines and thus the fire risk are minimized as far as possible.
The Scorpion® process from Gesec
This type of sewer cleaning developed by Gesec is based on a fast, efficient and environmentally friendly technique that excludes damage caused by residual moisture. Because there is hardly any disassembly work involved, downtime is minimized. The removed deposits are disposed of professionally. Our experienced specialists use dry, wet, steam or blasting methods. We will work out the right solution for you after inspecting the object.
- Delegate your responsibility: you receive before-and-after documentation or certificates as proof of performance.
- We strictly adhere to all current regulations. In this way, you also protect your employees at the same time.
- Environmentally friendly: Our agents used are 100 percent biodegradable.
- Saving energy costs by removing deposits from the exhaust air motor.
- By inserting inspection openings, your systems become fire-proof - right down to the bottom.