Prepared for the case of emergency
International flows of goods and people have become an integral part of our global world. In addition to all the positive aspects, however, these flows also entail an increased risk in the development of epidemics or pandemics. Pathogens such as the Influenza A virus H5N1 ("bird flu"), the Influenza A H1N1 virus ("swine flu"), SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV or COVID-19 ("coronavirus") have highlighted the impact of an epidemic and pandemic on our economy and daily life.
Companies, governmental and public institutions can reduce and minimize the personal consequences of such an outbreak with a profound and comprehensive epidemic and pandemic management.
The experts of the Gesa Hygiene Group support you in this activity. Our team of graduate biologists, hygiene engineers, process experts, biotechnologists and hygienists creates tailor-made epidemic and pandemic emergency plans.
Our services include
- Preparation of tailor-made epidemic and pandemic contingency plans
- Analysis of internal structures
- Determination of required resources
- Measures to prepare for an epidemic and pandemic phase
- Development of an information policy during an epidemic and pandemic phase
- Information and training for employees
- Creation of hygiene- and flow-charts
- Support in the procurement of required resources
- Execution of necessary cleaning and disinfection measures by state-approved disinfectors
- Sensor-supported monitoring and documentation of hygiene measures