Deutsche Hygiene Service vacancies
Hygiene is a matter of trust. Especially those who want to assert themselves in the field of hygiene services need employees who radiate this trust and convey it to the customer in the long term.
As a specialist in washroom equipment, Deutsche Hygiene Service has been guaranteeing its customers the good feeling of hygiene, cleanliness and well-being for more than 38 years.
As part of the Gesa Hygiene Group, the leading provider of holistic solutions for health and cleanliness in German-speaking countries, you can expect a varied job and contact with well-known customers from industry, public administration and healthcare.
For our main office in Augsburg we are looking for a
Student* for an internship semester (m/f/d)
for the development and implementation of a concept for digitalized washroom equipment (e.g. hygiene containers) in sanitary facilities.
Deutsche Hygiene Service (DHS) stands for innovative and sustainable solutions in the field of sanitary and washroom hygiene and offers the good feeling of hygiene, cleanliness and well-being. The focus is on best quality, reliability and economically appealing and sustainably developed hygiene concepts. As part of the Gesa Hygiene Group, the leading provider of holistic solutions for health and cleanliness in German-speaking countries, you can expect a varied job and contact with well-known customers from industry, public administration and healthcare.
- Target/actual analysis, as well as technology and market analysis
- Development of an innovative concept for digital and hygienic application
- Implementation of the concept in cooperation with our digitalization partner
- Application of the concept on existing washroom equipment
- You are studying in the field of life sciences, in the field of engineering or in a comparable direction
- Your knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) is good
- You are enthusiastic about technology and digitalization
- You are outgoing and enjoy working with others
- You have a friendly, customer-oriented and confident manner
- A high degree of discretion is a matter of course for you
- versatile, challenging and innovative topic
- demanding and far-reaching range of tasks
- familiar working environment with flat hierarchies
- adequate remuneration
DHS is a dynamic company with a familiar working environment and flat hierarchies.
You feel addressed and would like to become part of our group of companies?
Then grow together with us and send your complete application documents to:
DHS Deutscher Hygiene Service GmbH + Co. KG
Gubener Straße 32
Frau Franziska Fecht
Tel. +49 821 790 15 361