Deutsche Hygiene Service vacancies
Hygiene is a matter of trust. Especially those who want to assert themselves in the field of hygiene services need employees who radiate this trust and convey it to the customer in the long term.
As a specialist in washroom equipment, Deutsche Hygiene Service has been guaranteeing its customers the good feeling of hygiene, cleanliness and well-being for more than 38 years.
As part of the Gesa Hygiene Group, the leading provider of holistic solutions for health and cleanliness in German-speaking countries, you can expect a varied job and contact with well-known customers from industry, public administration and healthcare.
As reinforcement for our team we are looking for a Field Sales Representative (m/f/d) in full time (40 hrs / week).
- Acquisition of new customers
- Conducting qualified consultations for the presentation and introduction of our services
- Active relationship management with customers, including support in the event of complaints
- Holistic, professional support of existing customers
- Commercial preparation of offers, their follow-up as well as conducting contract and price negotiations
- Reporting to the management
- Maintenance of the customer management system
- Close cooperation with service management
- Cooperation with the marketing and accounting departments
- (Re-)presentation of the company or group of companies to customers, interested parties, organizations and events
- You already have experience in sales of services requiring explanation or bring enthusiasm for sales activities
- You are a responsible, structured person with a high degree of self-motivation
- You are not averse to business trips
- You are quick on the uptake and stress resistant
- You have a class B driver's license
- You feel confident in using the English language with international customers
What we offer you:
- A company health plan
- good health management
- a varied range of tasks with independent responsibility
- good induction and internal support are given
- personal and professional development
- we offer attractive remuneration and numerous employee benefits
- company car
DHS is a dynamic company with a familiar working environment and flat hierarchies.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application!
Ms. Nicole Heib
Tel. +49 821 790 15 380