VDI 6022-compliant hygiene inspections
VDI 6022-compliant hygiene inspections ensure that your HVAC systems meet the current standards. We create clarity and transparency for you with our clear documentation: That way, you minimise follow-up costs.
HVAC systems and indoor air quality Transparency with the Gesec® signalling system: The clear documentation of our hygiene inspections gives you a summary of all findings at a glance. After the hygiene inspection, you will know immediately where everything is OK (white) with your HVAC systems, where rectification of a shortcoming will be needed soon according to the standard (yellow) or where there is a need for immediate action (red) after the hygiene inspection.
Experience from several thousand hygiene inspections confirms the need for a comparative airborne germ measurement on indoor and outdoor air.
- Initial hygiene inspections in accordance with VDI 6022
- VDI 6022-compliant hygiene inspections on HVAC systems
- Microbiological surface and air analyses
- Water testing in accordance with VDI 6022
- Labelling of sampling points
- VDI 6022-compliant structural evaluation of HVAC system
- Custom report after analysing all samples
- Practical and objective recommendations for action with detailed selection of measurement methods
- Samples analysed by an independent DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory
- Modern, validated measurement technology for HVAC devices
The benefits for you:
- We comply strictly with all regulations: Always up to date thanks to our active membership of the FGK Trade Association for Building Air Conditioning (Fachinstitut Gebäude-Klima e.V. - FGK) and the German Association for Air and Water Hygiene (Deutschen Fachverband für Luft- und Wasserhygiene e.V. - DFLW).
- German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV) certification: Gesec is certified by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV). Only companies that comply with current quality standards can be certified in accordance with the TÜV's list of criteria.
- Authorisation: We are a specialist company in accordance with the German Water Resources Act (WHG). Only authorised companies may perform services on systems with water-polluting substances.
- Membership of the Employers' Liability Insurance Association for Health and Welfare Services (BGW): The BGW tests the specialist company's ability as a specialist hygiene company. Conventional cleaning companies are not members of the BGW.