Drinking water analysis according to TrinkwV 2011
Water is one of our most vital resources. Its quality has an impact on our health. All operators are legally required to have their drinking water tested. Operators include, for example, companies, housing companies, public institutions and landlords, etc.
Impeccable water quality is not only crucial for drinking, but for any water we come into direct contact with. Diseases can be passed on while cooking, showering, bathing or manufacturing foodstuffs due to contaminated and polluted water.
The German Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwV) and VDI/DVGW standard 6023 "Hygiene in drinking-water installations - Requirements for planning, execution, operation and maintenance" requires regular testing of drinking water for human consumption.
This "water for human consumption" is defined in the German Drinking Water Ordinance as "drinking water" and "water for food companies". This applies regardless of the origin, physical state or how the water is supplied. The aim is to rule out adverse health effects for humans as a result of contaminated water. To ensure this, the operator, or other owner of a water supply, is responsible for regular testing, for example of the defined microbiological and chemical parameters.
- Accredited sampling
- Microbiological testing of cold water
- Microbiological testing of hot water (for legionella among other things)
- Routine review of indicator parameters (microbiological, physical and chemical)
- Sample analysis, custom report with recommendations for action and support with remedial measures
- Risk analysis in accordance with the German Drinking Water Ordinance
The benefits for you:
- Expert knowledge: Only individuals with the expert knowledge pursuant to
Section 15(4) of the German Drinking Ordinance may take drinking water samples.
- We comply strictly with all regulations: Always up to date thanks to our active membership of the FGK Trade Association for Building Air Conditioning (Fachinstitut Gebäude-Klima e.V. - FGK) and the German Association for Air and Water Hygiene (Deutschen Fachverband für Luft- und Wasserhygiene e.V. - DFLW).
Specialist company: Gesec is certified by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV). Only companies that comply with current quality standards can be certified in accordance with the TÜV's list of criteria.